"And now that you don't have to be perfect you can be good"
John Steinbeck | East of Eden
There is no such thing as starting something at the perfect time, start doing it and it will be clear along the way and if someone says you can't do it, do it twice and take pictures.
As our testimonials says nothing is perfect, so our site is still under construction, be patient, we do our best come back regularly.
We are from East of Eden
Welcome to our gallery of contemporary art, where imperfection is celebrated as a mark of creativity and uniqueness. We believe that art should not be confined to rigid rules or standards, but rather should be a reflection of the artist's personal vision and expression.
In the words of John Steinbeck, "And now that you don't have to be perfect you can be good." We embrace this philosophy and encourage our artists to take risks, experiment with different techniques and mediums, and push the boundaries of what is considered "traditional" art.
Our exhibitions feature a diverse range of art forms, from photography and collages to fine art and experimental installations. We also showcase art that incorporates AI technologies, exploring the intersection between human creativity and machine intelligence.
We believe that art should be accessible to everyone, and we strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. We hope you enjoy your visit to our gallery and are inspired by the art on display.
This is how we do it
We provide services in the field of art, culture & design. We help create artist brand identity, design exhibition user experience, building collections, and we do framing & production of art accessories
contemporary fine art & photography
exhibitions & art projects
"Less is more" as Ludwig Mies van der Rohe said but collecting design is stunning
art accessories productions
bespoke framing by
East Of Eden Framing
At our gallery, we aim to bring people together through the power of art and culture. We believe that art has the ability to inspire and educate, and we strive to create exhibitions that awaken thoughts and encourage playfulness in our visitors.
We specialize in collectible design, featuring works of art that are not only visually stunning but also highly valuable. Our approach to art is grounded in the belief that it is not a
necessity, but rather a crucial element in enhancing our lives and enriching our experiences.
We invite you to visit us and join in the conversation. Come enjoy a cup of coffee with us and discover the common ground that connects us all. Whether you're an art collector, an enthusiast, or simply curious about what we have to offer, we look forward to welcoming you to our gallery.
Coming Up Next
Sometimes we plan everything in advance down to the last detail, sometimes we don't...
Please stop by sometimes and see what kind of exhibitions we are preparing, thanks.
- okt. 19., CsBudapest2023. okt. 19. 11:00 – 2023. okt. 22. 19:00Budapest, Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12, 1093 Hungary2023. okt. 19. 11:00 – 2023. okt. 22. 19:00Budapest, Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12, 1093 HungaryART MARKET BUDAPEST, Central and Eastern Europe’s leading international art fair efficiently and thought-provokingly combines inspiring artistic content originating from the now emerging regions in and beyond Europe as well as the progressive new generation of artists of the already established West
- szept. 21., CsBudapest2023. szept. 21. 10:00 – 2023. szept. 24. 19:00Budapest, Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12, 1093 Hungary
- szept. 14., CsBudapest2023. szept. 14. 18:00 – 2023. okt. 14. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 Hungary
- aug. 23., SzeBudapest2023. aug. 23. 18:00 – 2023. szept. 12. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 Hungary2023. aug. 23. 18:00 – 2023. szept. 12. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 HungaryThe global environmental changes of our time have not spared Hungary. If current climate trends persist, by the end of the century, desertification will cover up the famous agricultural lands on two-thirds of Hungary.
- máj. 24., SzeBudapest2023. máj. 24. 18:00 – 2023. jún. 24. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 Magyarország2023. máj. 24. 18:00 – 2023. jún. 24. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 MagyarországIn my work, I am constantly striving for self-discovery. I am interested in exploring the intangible world of our unconscious, that is hidden from the eye. My work has a dreamlike, mystical but also natural quality.
- ápr. 22., SzoBudapest2023. ápr. 22. 17:00 – 2023. máj. 20. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 Magyarország2023. ápr. 22. 17:00 – 2023. máj. 20. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 MagyarországWe are pleased to announce our next unconventional exhibition, showcasing photo-realistic images created using Ai for the first time in the region. David Ariel Szauder presents his impressive figures and visuals reminiscent of Wes Anderson's style.
- ápr. 06., CsBudapest2023. ápr. 06. 17:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 Magyarország
- febr. 07., KBudapest2023. febr. 07. 14:00 – 2023. febr. 16. 18:00Budapest, Budapest, Paulay Ede u. 67, 1061 Magyarország